3 Best Smartwatches to buy. Which watch we should buy?

3 Best Smartwatches to buy. Which watch we should buy? An Honest review:






So, a few months ago a person came to me and ask me about some watches he was planning to buy.
He put a huge list of watches he was considering. We went back and forth through that list to choose the best one as I usually do before making any purchase.
I don't know why and how but he suddenly shifted the conversation and said this:

"Do you think collectors will ever be satisfied?"


I stopped responding because the question actually hit me harder than I thought. I know many collectors, including myself, ask this exact question. And to be honest  I didn't really know the answer. Started thinking and asking myself as I was happy and satisfied with my collection.

There was a time when I was having over 20 best watches and a time when I had only 1 luxury watch. There was a time when I had Quadrant's best smartwatches with a lot of complications and times when I had time-only brand watches. But finally, I came to conclusion.

I am happy as I have the purpose of 3 watch collection that fits my lifestyle and that I get to enjoy and have memories with.


So, I decided to come up with a list of only 3 Types of best luxury watches you really need that would fit most people's lifestyles.


Omege seamaster dial watch:


which watch we should buy?


The first Best timepiece is the Omega Seamaster Rail master dial watch. A really economic and versatile dial watch with a very comfortable bracelet.

Although there are a lot of dial watches to pick as your long-time friend but in my opinion, it's the best and perfect dial watch I have ever used.


Brushed Black dial enhanced by luminous silver-tone hands. Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel band. Automatic movement. 150 meters / 500 feet water resistance. Fixed bezel. Scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Fold Over with Push Button Release clasp. Screw Down the crown. Case size 40 mm x 12.5 mm. Band 20 mm x long. Omega 220.10.40.20.01.001 Seamaster Railmaster Watch.

It has water resistance so it rains out of no way and you won't have to worry about it. Or if your friend decides it is funny to push you in the pool, you won't have to kill him after destroying your watch.

My recommendation, however, is to go with a color that is versatile and that can go with any attire or any wearing on a daily basis.


To check the price and complete specifications list, please click here.



Orient Bambino Automtic watch:



Which watch we should buy?



The next best watch is the Orient bambino Japanese Automatic Watch.

It is a dedicated dress watch. We live in a more casual era so this may seem a bit much to have a dedicated dress watch for formal occasions, but I personally believe that there is something special about having a watch reserved for special occasions. Something you can bring out when you are having a wedding, family get-together or even having a special meeting or event.

The 2nd Generation Bambino Version 2 builds upon what the original started. The dial features a light, metallic sunburst that's offset by polished hour markers and dauphine hands. A date window sits at the three o'clock marker, and a track of seconds markers worked its way around the edge of the dial. Most importantly, the Bambino has been upgraded with the F6724 movement which is automatic, hand-winding, and hacking.

It's glad to complete your formal attire and it will have very special memories attached to it.

My dress watch is having a gorgeous texture on its dial button and the dial really pops when we see the variations of colors in this model. Which is the perfect thing when we wear the watch even for fancy events.

For more specifications, please click here.


Seiko men's Coutura watch:



Which watch we should buy?



The last one is Seiko Men's Coutura Japanese watch.


It falls in the category of the casual watch. I know you are probably thinking that the dial watch is also technically a casual watch but just because I am giving reviews on 3 watch collections doesn't mean that it would be fun. I have to clear everything honestly.

Since the dial watch is versatile, but not for every attire, I feel a casual watch should be an alternative to that.

Something that fits you the most Synthetic sapphire dial type which gives it a great look. In my case although, the mechanics are very important to me aesthetics come first so I chose Seiko Cortura two-tone watch. It's one of those watches I can't stare at every time I wear and that makes it a keeper in my collection.


From the Coutura Collection. Delivering the perfect blend of sport and style for those on the move, this boldly distinctive radio sync solar chronograph provides effortless timekeeping excellence. Radio signals are received automatically to adjust the time and calendar throughout 25 world time zones. Framed by a world time bezel, the black dial features a chronograph and 24-hour subdials, power reserve and signal reception indicators, a date calendar, and LumiBrite hands and markers. Crafted of two-tone stainless steel, with vigorously angular lines and vivid blue accents on the dial and case, this versatile watch includes a glass caseback, sapphire crystal, and screw-down cabochon crown. The chronograph function offers to time to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement. Powered by any light source, with no battery change required, the Solar Cell is energy-efficient, with a 6-month power reserve when fully charged. 10 bar, 100M Water Resistant.

Seiko Couture Radio Sync Solar Chronograph. This bold men's watch is designed with a two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet and a cabochon crown. The bold black dial features lumibrite hands and markers, a date calendar, and three sub-dials with gold highlights. The grey bezel includes a world time function featuring 25 time zones. Radio-controlled, Radio Sync Solar Chronograph automatically receives radio signals to precisely adjust the time and calendar signal reception and result indicator. The chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments with a split time measurement function and a date calendar. Powered by any light energy, its Solar Cell is energy-efficient with a 6-month power reserve once fully charged. No battery change is required. 100M Water Resistant.


To read all about this watch, please click here.


So, that's all for today's watches review. I hope it will help you a lot in choosing the right timepiece for you.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

0 Comments